9.6/10 Trustpilot rating
Free delivery & simple returns
90 day money back guarantee

Philips Lumea Prestige BRI950/00 IPL Hair Removal Device

Device

Rated 4.7 out of 5
13 Reviews

Smoother Skin

Philips Lumea Prestige BRI950/00 IPL Hair Removal Device

Smoother Skin

Rated 4.7 out of 5
13 Reviews

36700

Regular price $367.00 $668.00

Free Standard shipping over $100 & FREE Express shipping over $150

Read more
Highlights

  • Suitable for use on both the face and body
  • Customise your treatment with 5 different light intensities
  • Visible results with just 4 treatments
  • Can be used corded or cordless
  • Built-in SmartSkin sensor makes sure you're using the optimum setting
  • No need to purchase refill cartridges or gels

2 year warranty Official Philips Retailer

Editor's Notes

With professional IPL treatments costing an average of $125 per session, this powerful device could save you over $500 in your first treatment cycle alone. The ergonomic device comes with a range of curved attachments to boost effectiveness in those hard to reach areas. Moreover, the small face attachment has been specifically designed to provide targeted treatments on the upper lip, chin and jawline. There are 5 different light intensities to suit your skin type, providing visible results within just 4 treatments.

What's Included

  • Philips Lumea Prestige BRI950/00 IPL Hair Removal Device
  • Face Attachment
  • Body Attachment
  • Mains Power Cable
  • User Manual
  • Luxury Storage Pouch
  • 2 Years Warranty

Our beauty device experts are available to help you find the right product for you and then help maximise your results with advice once you've received your order.
Contact us

Professional Results

Philips Lumea uses Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) technology to stunt hair regrowth. Gentle light pulsations target the hair follicle at different stages of the growth cycle to ensure permanent hair reduction. This salon-standard technology has been channelled into a simple, handheld device to make it easy to use at home either corded or cordless. The built-in SmartSkin sensor tells you the best setting to use for your skin type. It's a complete solution that is ready to use straight away, without needing to purchase refill cartridges or gels.

FOLLOW US
average rating 4.7 out of 5
Based on 13 reviews
  • 5 Stars
    9 Reviews
  • 4 Stars
    4 Reviews
  • 3 Stars
    0 Reviews
  • 2 Stars
    0 Reviews
  • 1 Star
    0 Reviews
100% of reviewers would recommend this product to a friend
13 Reviews
Rated 4 out of 5
Review posted

Seen visible results

Have only used once I have had IPL laser hair removal done by a professional and I used to get charged £50 for my face only. I had all my treatments (6-8 they normally say) so I only started going once or twice a year. Instead of paying £100 a year on that I invested in this product. I will be using it on all my body soon but like I said I don't require using this too often. I have seen visible results - I am fair Asian skinned and I have light black hair.

Loading...
Was this helpful?
Rated 4 out of 5
Review posted

So far so good

So far so good - simple to use and not too uncomfortable. I've got Dark brown/black hair on fair Irish skin and I’m treating my legs, arms, lip and bikini area. Bikini area is the most sensitive but only for a second. Too early to tell if it’s effective in stopping hair growth as only 1 treatment in but have my fingers and toes crossed!!

Loading...
Was this helpful?
Rated 5 out of 5
Review posted

Slowed hair growth significantly

It was really quick and simple to use. I was hesitant as I always associate laser as being dangerous but I needn't have feared as it was easy to use. I'm 4 treatments in and I have quite thick hair with fast growth and this slowed down significantly after a few sessions. I still need to use it but not very often. My hair colour is black with light olive skin. I've already recommended this to a few family and friends as I said if it works on my coarse hair it should work on others. I also have the one that selects the correct intensity for skin tone so I told people who were hesitant because they are darker than me not to worry!

Loading...
Was this helpful?
Rated 5 out of 5
Review posted

Recommend to everyone

Great product. I have used it 12 times so far and 85% of hair is gone and the remaining 15% is thinner. The treatment is pain-free and I would really recommend to everyone, including Medium to Dark skin like myself.

Loading...
Was this helpful?
Rated 5 out of 5
Review posted

I love it

One treatment in, this device is so easy to use, you just glide over the skin, and it does all areas. I am still shaving but it has reduced the hair significantly. I love it. My hair is brown and I have medium tone skin, it's still early days but I definitely have seen results.

Loading...
Was this helpful?

You might also like

A curated edit of our top beauty and skincare essentials.