- Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) device
- Harnesses patented 20Hz pulse technology
- Emits tiny electrical currents to stimulate your muscles
- Target your abs, arms and legs
- 1-20 power levels
- 23-minute treatment times
Looking to train your body more effectively? The SIXPAD Bodyfit harnesses patented 20Hz CMM Pulse Technology and utilises Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) technology to stimulate your muscles.
Targeting dormant muscle fibres to accelerate your workouts, you can use the device on various muscle groups including your abs, arms and legs to achieve a more toned body in a much quicker time.
- SIXPAD Body Fit unit
- SIXPAD Body Fit gel sheets
- SIXPAD Body Fit storage board
- SIXPAD Body Fit storage case
- CR2032 battery
- Support belts
- Instruction manual and warranty
CMM pulse core technology
SIXPAD's patented CMM Pulse Technology accelerates your workouts by delivering a proven frequency of 20Hz to your muscle fibres. This is the optimal frequency needed to yield the best results.
How exactly does it work?
Normal physical activity only stimulates 30% of muscle fibres, SIXPAD works to stimulate the other 70%. The SIXPAD Bodyfit therefore enables you to train much more effectively, allowing you to see the results you want in a much quicker time.
How to use
Step 1: Apply the SIXPAD Bodyfit Gel Sheets
Step 2: Place the device onto the treatment area
Step 3: Start your 23-minute training session
Real reviews from beauty industry insiders
A curated edit of our top beauty and skincare essentials.