- Non-surgical solution to pelvic floor toning
- Improves long term bladder weakness and incontinence
- Comfortable to use
- A wide range of preset and manual programs
- Improves sexual wellbeing
- Easy-to-use LCD screen
A weakened pelvic floor is an issue which effects over one in four women. From bladder weakness and issues with incontinence to the effects on your sex life, it's an issue that can be embarrassing, debilitating and not talked about.
But it doesn’t have to be. Whilst many doctors recommend doing pelvic floor exercises manually, often it’s not enough. Using a professional device sure as the Sure PRO can accelerate the effects of pelvic floor exercises and give you back control.
- 1 x Sure Pro unit
- 1 x Pelvic floor trainer electrode
- 1 x Pack of 4 Electrode Pads 50x50mm
- 2 x connection lead wires
- 1x Li-ion rechargeable battery
- 1 x Charging cradle with mains adaptor
- 1 x Storage pouch
- 1 x Illustrated instruction manual
The Sure PRO comes with 11 pre-set and 3 custom programmes, meaning you can cater your pelvic floor exercises to your personal needs.
The stress programme works by focusing on strengthening the muscles with gentle stimulation. Perfect for tackling bladder control issues such as urinary leakage caused by coughing or sneezing, you should see results in 4 weeks.
The urge programme induces involuntary contractions of the bladder muscle and helps prevent unexpected leakage. The programme should be used daily, however improvements can be seen within two weeks.
The pain relief programme helps treat pain in the pelvic area.