- Less than 10 minutes per day
- 9 out of 10 women experience results*
- Noticeable benefits within 3 weeks*
- Non-invasive and hormone-free
- Use in the privacy of your home
- Patented technology to help improve intimate wellness
No matter what age you are, intimate wellness should be a priority for all women.
As your body changes through life's stages, including childbirth and menopause, the tissue and muscles of your pelvic floor weaken and stop functioning as they once did. vFit is OB/GYN-designed with a patented combination of red-lights, gentle heat and sonic technology will help improve intimate wellness.
In a published clinical study after just 60 days of use, 90% of women reported reduced bladder leakage, 95% of women experience increased vaginal tightness, 89% of women have increased sexual confidence and 91% of women had less vaginal dryness.
- vFit Device
- USB Charging Cable
- Travel Sachet
- User Guide
Red Light (LEDs)
vFit uses UV-free red lights (LEDs) in the 662nm wavelength, chosen for their safety profile and optimal wellness results. They are powered to glow brightly, which helps deliver maximum benefits. While they are based on the same technology invented by NASA in the 1960s and are used in many aesthetic products today, we are the first company in the world that uses them to help improve intimate wellness.
vFit emits a gentle heat intended to warm the vaginal tissue and encourage blood flow. This gentle heat also amplifies the results that come from the LEDs. Most women report the heat is very pleasant and comfortable. Since everyone’s body is different, if the heat becomes too warm for you, please stop the session. We recommend you start at the 6-minute session and increase session times when your body becomes comfortable with the gentle heat.
vFit has 6 sonic vibration modes for your customization. Each mode is a different vibration pattern. Test all available patterns and choose the one that you most enjoy. Your vFit will store the last mode you used for more than one-minute as your favorite, and it will start at that mode on your next session.
There is a specialized gel to use with vFit. This ultra-concentrated, water-based gel infused with Hyaluronic Acid and Aloe, two ingredients that help moisturize, will enhance your vFit performance and comfort.
EXPERIENCE THE BENEFITS IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME
You can use vFit in the comfort and privacy of your home at a fraction of the cost of in-office procedures.
The FDA designated vFit as a Low-Risk General Wellness Device in December 2017.
Use your device regularly. As with any exercise regimen, it takes time to notice results. In a consumer study, women used their devices every other day for 10 minutes per day. Over the course of 60 days, women noticed an improvement in intimate wellness, enhanced comfort and pleasure with intercourse, and increased confidence. They then used the device on an ongoing basis, once or twice per week for maintenance. As we all know, you must continue to work out in order to maintain your great results.
vFit is made with body-safe, medical grade silicone and is easy to clean. Using a soft, non-abrasive cloth, gently clean your vFit with warm water and antibacterial soap prior to first use and after each subsequent use. Rinse your vFit thoroughly to ensure all soap residue is removed. Let your vFit air dry and store in a cool, dry location protected from dirt and dust.
- STEP 1: Charge your vFit for 12 hours prior to first use using the charging cable provided with your device.
- STEP 2: Apply a small amount of Photonic Gel externally to the genital area or to the tip of the device.
- STEP 3: Turn on your device by pressing and holding the power button until the center green light appears.
- STEP 4: Press and release the light button to select your preferred session time: 6, 8, 10 or 12 minutes.
- STEP 5: Once your time is selected, press and hold the light button AGAIN until the lights and vibration turn on.
- STEP 6: Use the vibration button to select a vibration setting. Insert device. After use, clean with soap and water.
Real reviews from beauty industry insiders