- Ensures maximum plaque removal between the teeth
- Uses Pulse-Modulation technology
- Enhances gum stimulation and improves circulation
- Most advanced water flosser
- Up to 50% more effective at improving gum health
- Can be used with implants, crowns, bridges and veneers
One of the most advanced water flossers there is, the Waterpik Ultra removes bacteria deep between the teeth and gumline - brushing where traditional flossing canâ€™t reach.
An expert way to remove plaque (that can become damaging to the gums if not cleaned effectively), the device has been clinically proven to be 50% more effective than traditional dental floss for reversing Gingivitis and improving gum health.
- 1 x Waterpik Back Ultra Professional Water Flosser WP-662 with two-pin UK plug
- 7 flossing tips
- User manual
- Two-year warranty
An Elevated Clean
As well as effectively cleaning between the teeth, the device also massages and stimulates the gums, encouraging circulation and keeping them strong and healthy - something that is often forgotton about in the brushing process.
The flosser has been clinically proven to remove up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas with a 3-second application.
Designed to be used with water or your favourite mouthwash, it can also be used by anyone who has implants, crowns, bridges and veneers.